lördag 16 januari 2010

The biggest midget is still in the game


Here I am, speaking English with myself in an empty apartment while listening to Japanese music on a Saturday night... Please kill me softly...



Yesterday I was really nervous... But after some horrible minutes, I was really, really relieved and filled with pure happiness.
Sov didn't get evicted from the Big Brother house.
I spent the rest of the evening, listening to "Love Me Or Hate Me" while bouncing around, singing and laughing. Talk about obsession...
Poor Basshunter though, the love of his life got evicted. Though, when they played his song "Now You're Gone" I laughed my ass off... Malicious pleasure, why do you think that?
Still, Vinnie's and Stephanie's faces when they found out that Sov was safe... PRICELESS!

Though, all my happiness went straight out the window after finding out that she's nominated again this Monday... Just because she doesn't like being pushed around by some old people in the house. Thanks to that, I will be a nervous wreck again, this Monday... LOVELY!

And no, I'm not taking this too seriously. Really... I don't... Please save Sov... YOU SODS...



Let's continue...
Stephen Baldwin is the last person on earth I want to find outside my window.
I mean it! He's the creepiest guy ever... People who are TOO religious, are freaking me out oO
They shouldn't be aloud on television. *trembling with fear*


Well, besides speaking English and watching Big Brother.... What have done today?

I watched IFK win against VAIK with 9 to 1, bought their calendar and had a chat with my dear friend, number 17, in VAIK.

Well... That's about it... Yeah...

Tomorrow though, it's my turn to put on the skates and enter the ice to give SAIK one hell of a game. Be prepared!

I should probably go to bed soon... Yes... Just a little more Big Brother before that though...

// sir Vincent




Inga kommentarer: