fredag 13 mars 2009

Sakura time

Eftersom dagen varit så händelselös, får det räcka med detta (Y) x)

DAGENS ABRIDGED:
Sakura tema idag (Y) Därför får ni stå ut med hela 5 citat x) ENJOY!


Sakura: "My name is Sakura. I secretley like Naruto, but I pretend to like Sasuke. I'm 12 years old, 4.11 and blood type 0 negative. I like People Magazine, beating up puppies and stealing money from orphans.
Kakashi: Wow, really sorry I asked."

Kakashi: "Now for your test. You need to grab these bells from me before noon. Sakura! I said bells, and I said me."
Sakura: "Whoops!"
Sasuke: "Wow, now I'm even more scarred for life."
Kakashi: "Sakura hit by truck, 12.45."

Sakura: "What do I need?"
Kakashi: "A smack across your face."
Sakura: "You're mean!"
Kakashi: "Well, you're useless!"

Naruto: "Sakura, we're counting on you to guard the old guy!"
Everyone: "Hahahahahaha"
Old Guy: "Haha, I know I'm screwed!"

Sasuke: "Hey Sakura, just stay and do what you do best!"
Sakura: "What's that?"
Sasuke: "Nothing, because you suck!"
Sakura: "You just wait til Shippuuden!"
Naruto: "Shippa-who?"





2 kommentarer:

elleneriksson sa...

BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA !!!! XD XD XD

Vince sa...

JANAI JANAI JANAI JANAI JANAI JANAI JANAI JANAI x)